Kentucky Sightseeing at Natural Bridge Campground
Area Festivals & Events
Kentucky sightseeing at Natural Bridge Campground
- Irvine Mountain Mushroom Festival – April, Estill Co.
- Owsley County Saddle Club 3-Day Trail Ride – April & October, Owsley, Co.
- Friends of Bluegrass Spring Festival – May, Meadowgreen Bluegrass Music Hall, Powell Co.
- Lee County Trail Ride – May, Lee Co.
- Stanton Music in the Park – June – August, Thursday evenings 7:00-9:00pm, Campton, Wolfe Co.
- Mountain Heritage Festival – June, Nada Tunnel
- Daniel Boone Days – Friday before 4th of July, Owsley Co.
- Estill County Fair – July, Estill Co.
- Red Lick Bluegrass Festival – July, Red lick Road, Estill Co.
- Magoffin County Community Foundation Day – August, Salyersville City Park, Magoffin Co.
- Mountain Market Festival – August, Natural Bridge State Resort Park, Powell Co.
- Stanton Corn Festival – August, Stanton City Park, Powell Co.
- Three Forks Old Engine & Tractor Fun Show – August, Lee Co.
- Founders Day Festival – Labor Day Weekend, Salyersville, Magoffin Co.
- Morris Fork Annual Craft Fair – September, Booneville, Owsley Co.
- Swift Silver Mine Festival – Labor Day Weekend, Campton, Wolfe Co.
- Red River Gorge Annual Bicycle Rally – First week of October
- Woolly Worm Festival – October, Beattyville, Lee Co.
- Christmas on Swift Creek – first weekend in December, Wolfe Co.
- Salyersville Christmas Festival – First Friday in December, Magoffin Co.
Our Happy Customers
We have came here for a long time and place is wonderful. You will never meet better people anywhere other than this place.they go above and beyond to make your stay great.thank you all so much will be back soon.
— Ashley Wilson
The staff was pleasant and friendly. We stayed in a cabin and it was clean and neat. We caught a few fish in the pond. It was quiet and peaceful at night! There is a nice creek for kids to play in. It was close to all the sites in the area.
— Crystal Miller
What a gorgeous peaceful place to visit ! We spent the day at the campground with the best experience possible ! Kids played and swam in the creek, did bbq and enjoyed our Memorial Day! If you ever need a beautiful place outdoors this is the place!
— Alla Boreyko
Love this camp. Staff is helpful and friendly, and .ost of the sites are in the shade for a good portion of the day due to the surrounding hills.
— KY Crager
Camped out there for our wedding in Red River Gorge. Very laid back campground. We had a great time there. Close to Miguel's and walking distance to the reptile museum. Can't wait to go back.
— Jeremy Edison
I would suggest this Campground to everyone planning a visit there, it's right off exit 33 and easy to reach. The Campground is clean with well maintained bathrooms. Very friendly and helpful staff. We had an amazing two days there. It's close to the gas station and subway and just a few minutes from all the trails.
— Shweta Sonny Verleker
This place is awesome! Alan and his family we very hospitable and friendly! I have been coming here for almost 10 years and will keep coming back to relax and have a great time! I highly recommend this place! Tons of hiking near by or you can take a nice scenic drive!
— Robert Workman
Stay there last night with our family, we were greeted warmly. Delivered firewood to our campsite. Between the hospitality and location of the camp ground we had one of the best camping experiences at a campground!
— Savannah Appel