We at Natural Bridge Campground want to make everyone’s camping experience the best it can be. In order to ensure everyone enjoys themselves and fellow-campers are respectful of their neighbors, we have certain guidelines in place we strictly enforce.
- Reservations are a 2 night minimum except certain holiday weekends are a 3 night minimum.
- RV Camping, designated tent camping and open field primitive are all available
- Check in is 2 pm and check out is noon.
- Walk in reservations are available but rates are higher for walk ins
- All campers must register at shelter before setting up site. A car pass is required.
- All visitors must register at shelter before proceeding to site. A car pass is required.
- Two registered cars per campsite. Guests will be required to park in visitor lot.
- Payment due at time of reservation.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times when outside (no running loose no matter the size of the dog). Dogs cannot be left unattended at the campsite unless they are secured in an air-conditioned RV. Please pick up after your pet and be courteous of other campers by controlling excessive barking.
- All campers must pick up and dispose of any trash at their site including cigarette butts and any unburned trash in the fire ring. Failure to do will result In a fee.
- Be sure to unhook from all hook ups before departure. Destruction of our hook ups will be charged to you.
- Everyone can use the catch and release fishing pond. Please abide by the rules.
- After 10:00 pm quiet hours begin until 8:00 am
Our Happy Customers
We have came here for a long time and place is wonderful. You will never meet better people anywhere other than this place.they go above and beyond to make your stay great.thank you all so much will be back soon.
— Ashley Wilson
The staff was pleasant and friendly. We stayed in a cabin and it was clean and neat. We caught a few fish in the pond. It was quiet and peaceful at night! There is a nice creek for kids to play in. It was close to all the sites in the area.
— Crystal Miller
What a gorgeous peaceful place to visit ! We spent the day at the campground with the best experience possible ! Kids played and swam in the creek, did bbq and enjoyed our Memorial Day! If you ever need a beautiful place outdoors this is the place!
— Alla Boreyko
Love this camp. Staff is helpful and friendly, and .ost of the sites are in the shade for a good portion of the day due to the surrounding hills.
— KY Crager
Camped out there for our wedding in Red River Gorge. Very laid back campground. We had a great time there. Close to Miguel's and walking distance to the reptile museum. Can't wait to go back.
— Jeremy Edison
I would suggest this Campground to everyone planning a visit there, it's right off exit 33 and easy to reach. The Campground is clean with well maintained bathrooms. Very friendly and helpful staff. We had an amazing two days there. It's close to the gas station and subway and just a few minutes from all the trails.
— Shweta Sonny Verleker
This place is awesome! Alan and his family we very hospitable and friendly! I have been coming here for almost 10 years and will keep coming back to relax and have a great time! I highly recommend this place! Tons of hiking near by or you can take a nice scenic drive!
— Robert Workman
Stay there last night with our family, we were greeted warmly. Delivered firewood to our campsite. Between the hospitality and location of the camp ground we had one of the best camping experiences at a campground!
— Savannah Appel